Our Memory Care neighborhood is designed and dedicated to those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss. Our accommodations ensure the comfort and security of all our residents, in a safe and caring environment. The memory care offers 12 studios, all in its own small neighborhood, where staff can care for each resident as an individual.
In memory care, we engage residents in an innovative program designed specifically to meet their needs; it’s called Generations Memory Care. Brunswick Village Generations program embraces a philosophy of resident-centered, person-centered care approach, where each resident is a whole person first, the person they were and still are. We don’t identify them by their disease.
Our dedicated caregivers lovingly help residents feel valued. We take the time to learn about a resident’s past life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine. We encourage independence, support the resident’s strengths and capabilities, and assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.
Our goal is to ensure and preserve each resident’s privacy, dignity, independence and well-being. We strive to combine the best of care-free apartment living with the added comfort that comes from knowing experienced help is close at hand. At Brunswick Village you have the added security of knowing that you can choose additional services, as your personal needs change.
The pleasures of residential living with the comfort and convenience of quality care.
Services & Amenities
- Spacious apartments – plenty of space to furnish as you desire
- Private bathrooms with accessible showers
- Utilities – no more surprising bills
- Weekly housekeeping – hassle free lifestyle
- 24/7 staffing with emergency call light system – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- DISH TV with variety of channels – you watch, we pay
- Landscaped gardens – fresh air when you want it
- Intriguing educational programs – continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining – home style quality meals with alternative options
- Complimentary/Scheduled transportation – Doctor appointments and outings
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life
- Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
- Medication Management Available – one less thing to worry about
- Laundry Service – two loads per week plus weekly linen changes
- Vibrant Life® Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
- Library, Game & Activity Room – the whole community is your residence
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
- 24 Hour Staffing – we never sleep
Is Memory Care the right choice for your loved one? Sometimes the decision to move in to a Memory Care community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Memory Care can foster a high quality of life for people living with dementia, easing the transition for both residents and family members. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of family members who have loved ones in Memory Care. Then learn more by visiting our community.